One Hour Group Hike
Your dog will walk, run and socialize for a full hour on the lush, forested trails of Vancouver’s best wilderness parks. Away from city traffic, these small groups frolic and socialize in a safe, natural environment.
With almost 20 years of experience, Creature Comforts are the experts at finding the perfect group fit for your dog. And that’s important, because every dog is different and needs just the right companions to ensure their safety and enjoyment.
Personality and disposition are a big part of the equation, and size does matter in a dog’s world. We keep groups small so every dog feels comfortable with the playmates we choose for his or her outdoor adventure.
- Pick up and drop off from home or office
- Water bowls topped up upon return
- Dogs are toweled off on wet or muddy days
- Off leash privileges are given to dogs that demonstrate a reliable recall command
- Consecutive walks may be booked on days when your dog is up for a longer trek.
1 Hour Group Hike
- 1 dog $21 per hike — weekly rate $100 ($20/hike)
- 2+ dog same house — $18 each dog
- All day option (2 one hour hikes) — $36
*All prices are subject to HST
Need more info?
Call us, we’d love to meet you and your dog and talk about what would work best for both of you.